무료음악 / Music

SunnyHill(써니힐) _ The Grasshopper Song(베짱이 찬가)

사랑방지기 0 932 0

'베짱이 찬가' The Grasshopper song If you delay and delay, there's no happiness and no more today again. (미루고 미루다 행복은 없어 오늘은 또 다시 없어) The time has slipped already. So, come on and wake you up (어느덧 시간은 벌써 Come On and Wake You Up) Throw away those false hopes. You must be tired if you live for fighting and arguing. (이렇다 저렇다 거짓된 희망은 치워 싸우고 다투고 살다간 지쳐) Sick of getting used to competition, living inside the same pattern everyday (습관이 돼버린 경쟁에 미쳐 똑같은 틀 안에 갇혀) There's no one to notice you. So, come on and wake you up (아무도 모르게 묻혀 Come On and Wake You Up) Put away those spurious theories. You must get crazy from straightening yourself up in a row. (어렵게 포장된 거짓된 이론은 치워 입맞춰 줄 맞춰 살다간 미쳐) Ring Ring Ring-a-Ring-a Ring Ring Ring-a-Ring-a I just want to sing, clap hands and smile for my life. (노래나 부르며 손뼉을 치면서 웃으며 살고 싶어) * Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring, This is the echo for a hope to live easy (Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring 둥글게 살고 싶은 메아리야) Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring, This is the melody for us to smile (Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring 너와 내가 웃고 싶은 멜로디야) Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring, Unreachable happiness is just a mirage. (Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring 잡히지 않는 행복은 신기루야) Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring The world goes round-and-round (Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring 빙글빙글 어지러운 세상이야) Raise your head and there's no one. There's no one above you (고개를 들어봐 아무도 없어 네 위엔 아무도 없어) Don't' need to mind others. So, come on and wake you up (눈치 볼 필요가 없어 Come On and Wake You Up) Dancing and Hanging Out became guilty. Get together here everybody. (죄인이 돼버린 춤 추고 노는 사람들 여기로 여기로 다 같이 뭉쳐) No matter what they say, you're cooler than them. Enjoying yourself is much more awesome. (그 누가 뭐래도 네가 더 멋져 즐기는 그런 게 멋져) To me, you look more fabulous, so come on and let me in (내 눈엔 네가 더 멋져 Come On and Let Me In) When others say this and that, people get tiresome and noisy as if they became special (이렇다 저렇다 떠들면 뭐라도 된 듯 피곤한 사람들이거나 Ring Ring Ring-a-Ring-a Ring Ring Ring-a-Ring-a I just want to sing, clap hands and enjoy for my life. (노래나 부르며 손뼉을 치면서 즐겁게 살고 싶어) * Repeat Where are you heading for so busily busily? Time goes so busily. (또 어딜 바삐 바삐 가 세월이 바삐 가) Let's have some break and then leave together. Be easygoing! (쉬었다 같이 갑시다 둥글게 갑시다) Everything's going busily busily and passing by busily (모든 게 바삐 바삐 가 흘러가 바삐 가) Why don't we sing along playing? (노래나 같이 합시다 놀면서 합시다) Where are you heading for so busily busily? Time goes so busily. (또 어딜 바삐 바삐 가 세월이 바삐 가) Let's have some break and then leave together. Be easygoing! (쉬었다 같이 갑시다 둥글게 갑시다) Everything's going busily busily and passing by busily (모든 게 바삐 바삐 가 흘러가 바삐 가) Why don't we sing together? Please refill the battery! (노래나 같이 합시다 놀면서 합시다 Please Refill the Battery) I've been such a fool in my life, repeating the same circle over again. (난 참 바보처럼 살았군 쳇바퀴 속을 돌고 있었군) All those times have passed passed passed and lost * Repeat Ring-a-Ring-a-Ring ... x7 

0 Comments

고무줄 넓은생 노랑 1000 0159 7x1 500 1개입
칠성상회
당기는 1초 완성 리본장식 9cm 포장재료
칠성상회
앱코 COX CH60 사운드플러스 (화이트)
칠성상회
3M 810 매직테이프 50mm x 65M
바이플러스