무료음악 / Music

Mannequin (1987) / Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now

공유지기 0 1092 0

Mannequin (1987) / Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now (Music Video) Movie: Mannequin (1987) Jonathan Switcher (Andrew McCarthy), an unemployed artist, finds a job as an assistant window dresser for a department store. When Jonathan happens upon a beautiful mannequin he previously designed, she springs to life and introduces herself as Emmy (Kim Cattrall), an Egyptian under an ancient spell. Despite interference from the store's devious manager (James Spader), Jonathan and his mannequin fall in love while creating eye-catching window displays to keep the struggling store in business. Music: Starship - Nothing's Gonna Stop Us Now Looking in your eyes I see a paradise This world that I found is too good to be true Standing here beside you want so much to give you This love in my heart that I'm feeling for you Let them say "We're crazy", I don't care about that Put your hand in my hand, baby, don't ever look back Let the world around us just fall apart Baby, we can make it if we're heart to heart And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now I'm so glad I found you, I'm not gonna lose you Whatever it takes I will stay here with you Take it to the good times, see it through the bad times Whatever it takes is what I'm gonna do Let them say, "We're crazy", what do they know? Put your arms around me, baby, don't ever let go Let the world around us just fall apart Baby we can make it if we're heart to heart And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now All that I need is you All that I ever need and all that I want to do Is hold you forever, forever and ever And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us And we can build this dream together, standing strong forever Nothing's gonna stop us now And if this world runs out of lovers, we'll still have each other Nothing's gonna stop us, nothing's gonna stop us now 

0 Comments

3M 5611N VHB 아크릴 폼 양면테이프 48mm x 11M
바이플러스
자동차 주차번호판 전화번호판
칠성상회
야야 지오스 K400 폴딩 킥스쿠터 블랙
칠성상회
펜탈 아인 하이폴리머 ZEH-99 특대형 점보 지우개
칠성상회