무료음악 / Music

James Brown performs "Please, Please, Please" at the Boston …

사랑방지기 0 1231 0

James Brown. Performing "Please, Please Please" with his famous cape walk, live at the Boston Garden on April 5th, 1968. In the aftermath of Martin Luther King Jr.'s assassination on April 4, 1968, rioting broke out in cities across the country. James Brown had been scheduled to perform at the Boston Garden on April 5th. Boston Mayor Kevin White had initially wanted to cancel all public events, including James Brown's show. As there was concern that the cancellation of the show might cause an escalation of the crisis. it was agreed that James Brown's show would go on. The show, one of the greatest in Boston's history, went on and the city of Boston remained relatively calm. James Brown consoled his mourning audience, dedicated the show to the memory of Dr. King and was instrumental in keeping the peace on the streets of Boston. This concert became known as " The Night James Brown Saved Boston" "Please, Please, Please" was written by James Brown and Johnny Terry and released as a single on Federal Records in 1956, it charted #6 R&B. It was the group's debut recording and first chart hit, and became their signature song. Video transcript: James Brown: Please, please, please, please. Please, please. Honey, please don't go. Yeah, I love you so. Baby, you done me wrong. Well you done me wrong. Baby, you done me wrong oww and now you're gone. Aahh. Alright. Backup Singers: Please, please don't go. Please, please don't go. Oh. Please don't go. Please, please don't go. Please, please don't go. Oh. Please don't go. Please, please don't go. Please, please don't go. Oh. Please don't go. Please don't go. Please don't go. Oh. Please don't go. Please don't go. Please don't go. Oh. Please don't go. Please don't go. Please don't go. Oh. Please don't go. Please don't go. Please don't go. Want more James Brown, go to Shout Factory: https://www.shoutfactory.com/film/fil... 

0 Comments

고무줄 넓은생 노랑 1000 0159 7x1 500 1개입
칠성상회
당기는 1초 완성 리본장식 9cm 포장재료
칠성상회
앱코 COX CH60 사운드플러스 (화이트)
칠성상회
3M 810 매직테이프 50mm x 65M
바이플러스