무료음악 / Music

Anne-Marie, 민니 ((여자)아이들) - Expectations

SpaceWar 0 529 0

Anne-Marie, 민니 ((여자)아이들) - Expectations *LISTEN https://wmk.lnk.to/Expectations Composed by PAPRIKAA, 종한 (JONGHAN), 임정우, C'SA Lyrics by TROY, PAPRIKAA Arranged by PAPRIKAA Vocals by Anne-Marie, 민니 ((여자)아이들) Recorded by KayOne Marketing by Ravex Artwork by Ravex Design Studio Presented by Warner Music Korea LYRICS) There was a time when I couldn't Stop loving you so much Haven't seen that me in so long Forgot I shouldn't care I sang "Dum di di" Who I used to be Is not who I am, look at me These dreams of mine Do not need your advice or cheap blessing Here's my crown you couldn't lift You want me to act a certain way I'm no one's toy no more, it hurts them To know they can't control me each day Enjoy the pain I don't need your expectations Made the bricks to pave my way Fuck that Grammy nomination Happiness cannot be bought One summer day, we just might meet up again Hey, look at you sitting here all on your own Lost in your expectations I can't help you with that I can't ever hate you But had to let you go Changing myself for your ego and selfish pride stops there I sang "Karate" Who I used to be Is not who I am, look at me These dreams of mine Do not need your advice or cheap blessing Here's my crown you couldn't lift You want me to act a certain way I'm no one's toy no more, it hurts them To know they can't control me each day Enjoy the pain I don't need your expectations Made the bricks to pave my way Fuck that Grammy nomination Happiness cannot be bought One summer day, we just might meet up again Hey, look at you sitting here all on your own Lost in your expectations I can't help you with that I can't lie, say it was easy, each day alone filled me with fear But here I stand tall My face to the crowd I don't need your expectations Made the bricks to pave my way Fuck that Grammy nomination Happiness cannot be bought One summer day, we might just meet up again Hey, look at you sitting here all on your own Lost in your expectations I can't help you with that #앤마리 #민니 #여자아이들 

0 Comments

3M 1181 동테이프 동박테이프 25mm x 1M
바이플러스
바르네 풀테이프 리필 BGT-0180R 12개 MB O
칠성상회
칠성당 연벼루3호 (135x225)
칠성상회
메이튼 안드로이드 오토 프로 플러스 스마트폰 연동
칠성상회