비디오플레이 / Video Play

Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Madonna

사랑방지기 0 1217

Don't Cry For Me Argentina - Madonna Music: Andrew Lloyd Webber Lyrics: Tim Rice The song was written in 1976 in memory of Evita Per?n, the second wife of Argentine President Juan Per?n. Footage in the video is from the film: ?Eva Per?n? by Juan Carlos Desanzo, starring Esther Goris and Victor Laplace. The song was initially performed by Julie Covington and its name came from an inscription on the plaque of Evita Peron's grave at Recoleta cemetery in Buenos Aires. Madonna sang the same song in 1996, in the musical drama: Evita, directed by Alan Parker and written by Parker and Oliver Stone. The film starred Madonna as Evita Per?n, Antonio Banderas as Ch? and Jonathan Pryce as Juan Per?n. It won't be easy, you'll think it strange when I try to explain how I feel that I still need your love after all that I've done. You won't believe me all you will see is a girl you once knew although she's dressed up to the nines at sixes and sevens with you. I had to let it happen, I had to change couldn't stay all my life down at heel looking out of the window, staying out of the sun. So I chose freedom running around, trying everything new but nothing impressed me at all I never expected it to. Don't cry for me Argentina the truth is I never left you all through my wild days my mad existence I kept my promise don't keep your distance. And as for fortune and as for fame I never invited them in though it seemed to the world they were all I desired. They are illusions they are not the solutions they promised to be the answer was here all the time I love you and hope you love me. Don't cry for me Argentina. Don't cry for me Argentina the truth is I never left you all through my wild days my mad existence I kept my promise don't keep your distance. Have I said too much? there's nothing more I can think of to say to you but all you have to do is look at me to know that every word is true. 

0 Comments

고무줄 넓은생 노랑 1000 0159 7x1 500 1개입
칠성상회
당기는 1초 완성 리본장식 9cm 포장재료
칠성상회
앱코 COX CH60 사운드플러스 (화이트)
칠성상회
3M 810 매직테이프 50mm x 65M
바이플러스