무료영화 / Video

무숙자 - My Name Is Nobody | WESTERN | English | Free and Full Movie | He…

공유지기 0 2531

Free and Full Length Spaghetti Western Movie in HD starring Henry Fonda: My Name Is Nobody AKA Shootout. A young, easygoing gunman (Hill) worships and competes with an old gunfighter (Fonda) who only wants to retire. Full Length Spaghetti Western Movie, English, Cowboy Film for Free My Name Is Nobody (1973) Director: Tonino Valerii Writers: Sergio Leone (idea), Fulvio Morsella (story) Stars: Terence Hill, Henry Fonda, Jean Martin Genre: Western Runtime: 1h 56min Country: Italy | France | West Germany Language: Italian, English Filming Locations: San Ildefonso Pueblo, New Mexico, USA Also Known As: Il mio nome ? Nessuno (original title) Storyline: Jack Beauregard, once the greatest gunslinger of the Old West, only wants to move to Europe and retire in peace, but a young gunfighter, known only as "Nobody," idolizes him and wants to see him go out in a blaze of glory. He arranges for Jack to face the 150-man gang known as The Wild Bunch and earn his place in history. Reviews: ''This is a great Tonino Valerii & Sergio Leone film featuring Henry Fonda & Terence Hill. This is a take on the Trinity character Hill has done in the past, not the same character but a variation of it. This movie is a lot more serious than the Trinity(s) but still provides some very very funny scenes & plenty of them. The more serious side is a great story, a man (Fonda) who is a living legend, especially in the eyes of a stranger (Hill) who will do everything he can to see his hero get written in the history books. It is adventurous, touching, and hysterical. All the elements of a perfect film for me. Also features an amazing soundtrack by none other than Ennio Morricone. Both the film & its score are gems. Worth watching over & over. A true 10!'' Written by AriSquad on IMDb. ''Great movie. From an idea of Sergio Leone, the guy from the good, bad and ugly trilogy. Terence hill is awesome. Fonda is himself. truly a great movie, in the best of the A-class spaghetti western tradition. Recommend for lovers of bud Spencer and Terence hill, but even more for lovers of Clint Eastwood and Sergio Leone and Ennio Morricone. the soundtrack is also fantastic. I found brilliant the way the director combined the lightheartedness of Hill and the stare-down gunfight angle of traditional Eastwood westerns. Also look for they called him trinity and sequel, also great movie, and those include bud Spencer. The movie is actually filmed in New Mexico, Acoma and surroundings, so the scenery is also fantastic. The original language is English, even though most of the cast is Italian, and both the Italian and English version are great. However, in the best spaghetti tradition I believe the Italian might capture some fine details better than the original. Ultimately I believe Terence Hill could have become a famous star of the caliber of Eastwood had he pursued that path instead of continuing the career as Bud Spencer's partner in crime.'' Written by viperpaolo on IMDb. 

0 Comments

3M 810 매직테이프 50mm x 65M
바이플러스
차량용 송풍구 컵홀더 거치대 자동차용품점
칠성상회
PET 비접착 정전기 방지 봉투 6cmX10cm 300매
칠성상회
컨셉토 잔디 쿠션매트 캡티바 1열2열
칠성상회